From 5 amp miniature to 2650 amp large-frames, Rockwell Automation® offers IEC contactors that are flexible, modular and easy to select and apply, with coordinating accessories, SCCR documentation and a PLC-compatible universal electronic AC/DC coil that reduces energy consumption.
The Bulletin 100-E next generation contactors are available in 9...2650 A sizes, helping to reduce width and weight while saving panel space. The universal electronic AC/DC coil makes selection much easier, and also offers significant energy savings and direct connection to PLCs for contractors above 100 A.
100-E / 104-E
New designs reduce width and weight saving panel space.
The new universal electronic AC/DC coil for these sizes makes selection much easier, with far fewer variations required to cover a wide range of applications. Plus the low (10 mA, 24V DC) switching energy enables direct connection to PLCs without interposing relays. The universal coil also offers significant energy savings, especially in common isolation, bypass and alternate energy applications.
Features and Benefits
- Direct-on-line and reversing contractors
- Built-in surge suppression with electronic coils
- AC and DC coil control
- Complete range of accessories within each contactor family
- Compatible with our Bulletin 193 Overload Relays and Bulletin 140M Motor Protection Circuit Breakers
- RoHS compliant
- Supports IE3 Motor Switching
- Safety contractors
- Electronic wide-range, AC/DC coils
- Optional integrated PLC interface
- Low power hold-in current
- Integrated surge suppression
- Side-or-front-mount auxiliary contacts
- Mechanical interlocks
- Terminal lugs
- Terminal shields
- Connecting bars
- High impact, UV resistant polycarbonate lens
- Hidden hinge door frame provides convenient access for installation and maintenance
- LED light engine and high performance lens provide even illumination across surfaces
- IP66 rated body with form fitted silicone gasket to prevent water and dust ingress
- Captive end cap with recessed tamper resistant stainless steel hardware
- Low copper aluminum hosing
- CE Marked
Save panel-space and energy when you pair the 100-E contactor with the 140G/140MG circuit breakers. Contact us to learn more.