Hubbell's Complex Environments portfolio delivers products designed for the most challenging architectural lighting applications. The first introduction is Prevent Linear, which combines transportation-grade performance with architecturally-focused aesthetics & options.
The Prevent Linear's vandal resistant luminaire is built for high abuse applications. Prevent Linear combines an architectural aesthetic with a tamper resistant durable enclosure, high impact, polycarbonate lens and high-performance optical system for environments requiring a high degree of protection.
Prevent Linear's innovative design delivers a custom tailored solution for your project. The end caps can be reconfigured to create nearly seamless continuous illuminated runs. An unlit blank section can also be used for the architectural aesthetics of a continuous run where lower levels are desired.
MOUNTING & CONNECTION OPTIONS
Prevent Linear can be flush mounted to the walls or the ceiling, or suspended from the ceiling with the pendant option.
- High impact, UV resistant polycarbonate lens
- Hidden hinge door frame provides convenient access for installation and maintenance
- LED light engine and high performance lens provide even illumination across surfaces
- IP66 rated body with form fitted silicone gasket to prevent water and dust ingress
- Captive end cap with recessed tamper resistant stainless steel hardware
- Low copper aluminum hosing
- Vandal resistant with captive end caps
- 1 ft, 2 ft, 3 ft, and 4 ft lengths, 1800-12600 nominal Lumens
- Stand alone, continuous runs, surface ceiling, wall, and pendant
- Unlit center piece connect and corner mount options available
- X,T, L shape pattern options
- Tamper resistant fasteners
- Decorative end cap and lens banding options
- Different housing color and finishing options
Prevent Linear is easily reconfigured to meet your specific needs. Contact us to learn about this lighting option from Hubbell.