Machine Level Network Design
BETTER UNDERSTAND CUSTOMERS CURRENT NETWORK AND POTENTIAL RISKSWHAT IS IT: A Machine Level Network Design will evaluate customers’ current state with documentation reviews or on-site network analysis to help determine if the network is able to meet functional requirements.
WHY PERFORM AN MLND?
- SECURITY RISKS
- Malicious internal and external risks (worms and viruses)
- Accidental risks (users with inappropriate access rights)
- UNSECURE REMOTE ACCESS
- Open access
- No limitations
- ONE NETWORK, MULTIPLE OWNERS
- Blurred ownership
- Differing goals
- EXPERIENCE AND CONVERGED SKILL SET
- Converged skill set of operational technology (OT) and information technology (IT)
- Experience across industrial control applications and networks
- Breadth of industry standard committee participation
- Ability to address security risks without sacrificing productivity
- Full life cycle service offering with global delivery capability
Fill out the form below to contact us for more information on this service.