700-HL 2 Pole Terminal Block Relay
This relay product family has been expanded to now offer the 700-HL 2-Pole Terminal Block Relay. These new terminal block relays are designed for a variety of high-density isolations and interposing applications. The 700-HL serves as an interposing relay between the controller and field devices.
- Slim build for saving panel space
- Built-in reverse DC polarity protection ensures DC coil devices remain undamaged if improper polarity is connected
- Separation of coil and contact terminals
- Snap in market system
- C-UL-US listed relay and socket combinations
- One piece housing construction in terminal area to prevent screwdriver blade from catching on the housing seam
- 10 Amp Contact Rating
- Easy, cost effective installation
- Optional spring clamp technology
- Gold plated contacts - optional
Shop Allen-Bradley 700-HL Relays using the link below!